الأحد، 2 يونيو 2024

Procurements and Business Corresponding



Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is in response to the add you have posted on اضغط هنا for the

position you are offering which I would be most delighted to take up as a position.

I seek for a new challengeable atmosphere where I can sharpen my reporting skills, and I believe I have the skills and qualifications that will be suitable for your job such as:

Excellent reporting skills and communication skills; in which I am strong and flexible in communicating in both English and Arabic. In my previous job positions I have developed the way of writing weekly & monthly reports in high levels of progress and dealt with all types of people, groups and teams.

Ability to work with a team or individually; under pressure and in any condition or environment.

I have the ability to handle office work and field duty and willing to commute daily or weekly.

Leadership and full responsibility; as a business corresponded I got a large of experience and I have dealt with all kinds of problems.

Attached is a copy of my resume which includes more personal and professional details concerning my skills and qualifications along with my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time, effort and consideration.

Sincerely,

Waleed Gailani
للمزيد من التفاصيل ☎
اضغط هنا

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

وظائف unfpa اليمن مساعد إداري g52025 تعلن unfpa – صندوق الأمم المتحدة للسكان عن توفر ...

وظائف UNFPA اليمن مساعد إداري G5 2025 تعلن UNFPA – صندوق الأمم المتحدة للسكان عن توفر وظيفة:مساعد إداري – Administrative Assistant (G...